HTC soon going to release their two latest smartphones HTC One S and HTC One X. Both smartphones are going to compete against the iPhone 4S of Apple,which is at present the regarded as the giant among all other smartphones.
HTC is going to release these two new smartphones within two weeks gap. HTC One S is going to be released in April 25,2012 while One X is going to be released in May 6 of this year. Its still a mystery that HTC is going to release these two very highly competitive smartphones in a row with such a less time period.
- HTC One S has 1.5 GHz Dual-Core snapdragon processor, running Android 4.0.3 "Ice Cream Sandwitch" OS. One X had 1.5 GHz Dual-core processor in its US spec version and in the final release it is going to be upgraded to 1.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor.
- One X has 4.7" Super IPS LCD2 display which is a bit larger than the One S(4.3") having super AMOLED display.
- Both have 8MP rear-camera with auto-focus and LED flash but One S lacks the 1.3MP front camera owned by One X. One S has VGA front camera.
- The captured video quality is very good and clear with 1080p HD quality.
- One S is a bit lighter than One X.
- The wireless carrier of HTC One S is T-Mobile while that of HTC One X is AT&T.
- One S supports 4G HSPA+ network facility which differs from One X having 4G LTE support.
- Both the smartphones lack HDMI port.
- They are available with 16 or 32 GB built-in Memory with no external micro-SD card slots.
- Both has 1 GB RAM.
- Dropbox cloud storage facility is also available for the users.
So, can these two smartphones defeat iPhone 4S and take over the domination? Time will reveal the facts. Now it's time for you to decide which will be your next choice among these three smartphones.